iDelta are looking to expand their team of Splunk Developers, Architects and Consultants.
You don't need to know Splunk, as training through various certification levels (Power User, Administrator, Architect, Consultant) will be provided.
What we do want is:
- Solid, preferably advanced, Linux or Unix skills - you're at home in the shell :)
- A passion for working and making sense of large volumes of data
- A commitment to learning and developing new skills
- Proficiency in at least one scripting or programming language (e.g. bash, python, java)
- Experience of troubleshooting across a distributed IT infrastructure - you're the go to girl (or guy) in your team to solve the big nasty problems others struggle to get their head around
- Commitment to develop and learn new skills - you're passionate about IT and love to learn new skills
- Communication and presentation skills - as well as doing it you can talk about it, present it and publish it
- Performance engineering and monitoring experience - beyond "have you got enough CPU" please!
iDelta provide data analytics solutions to our enterprise customers. We're currently working on projects in the following areas:
- Credit and debit card fraud analytics
- IT Operations monitoring and alerting
- AWS Cloud monitoring and compliance reporting
- Enterprise Unix compliance and monitoring
- Open Banking and PSD2 monitoring and reporting
- Identity and Access Management (Ping Identity) monitoring
- Customer Experience and Journey Analysis
- Business Process Monitoring
Relocation allowance available for those not already enjoying the wonderful City of Edinburgh.