Timestamp: is equal to the value associated with the ‘date’ key provided by MuleSoft
About this input
This input calls the URL:
Using the parameters:
- Global account: Specified when input is configured
- organizationId: Specified when input is configured
- environmentId: Specified when input is configured
- region: Specified when input is configured
- destinationId: Specified when input is configured (comma-separated list)
For each destination (also referred to as a queue), the checkpointed date (the date from when the input was last run) is retrieved. This is used as the startDate parameter in the above URL, while the current date/time is used as the endDate parameter.
The JSON response for each destination is stored as an individual event.
Learn more: Mulesoft documentation