Timestamp: time data was received by Splunk
About this input
This input calls the URL:
Using the parameters:
- Global account: Specified when input is configured
- organizationId: Specified when input is configured
- environmentId: Specified when input is configured
- region: Obtained by the input via a separate API call
- destinationId: Obtained by the input via a separate API call
Using the organization ID and environment ID provided when the input is configured, each region is checked for queues (so that the region needn’t be specified). For each destination ID found, an event is written containing the data provided.
If any errors are encountered, they will be logged as ERROR, with the information given on the queueId, envId and orgId which had the error.
Learn more: Mulesoft documentation